Originally Posted by storm1507
Good luck this weekend.
Do you know the events or do they spring it on you?
I was just going to post the events. Couldnt remember if I had before. I put my thought about each event in bold
1. Yolk-Fridge Carry/ Farmers Walk: Yolk 80’ –Farmers 80’ back
Yolk-600# Farmers-260#This is going to blow, making it 80' with the yolk would be a win in my books.
2. Log Clean and Press: one clean press/reps.
265/240#Getting anything on this would be a win
3. Harness Pull 80’ w/ rope: truck on road (about 40,000 lbs.) (90 sec)I expect to do well here
4. Hummer Tire Deadlift: 560# Max RepsAnything here would be a win
5. Stones: 5 stones 200 to 330 (90 sec)I want to get 4 stones loaded
Honestly this contest sets up very poorly for me, which is the main reason I am doing it. I need to get better on the log, yolk, and 18" deadlift.