The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

I know I've blabbed about this routine on just about every corner of the internet, but its that good. The 3 days a week has been a great change for me. 50+ hours of work a week and being a full time student in computer science don't leave a whole lot of time for sleep. This routine is getting me stronger, letting me rest enough, and keeping me wanting more.

Once things settle down, I may move to a 4 day a week plan with practically the same setup, maybe over christmas break or something. Hoping to have more of my equipment built by then, and an all out strongman saturday every week might be just the thing to keep me from losing my mind during the weeks without having to scramble to complete projects for multiple masters.
bruteforce is offline   Reply With Quote