Mr.Silverback
Max Brawn
Points: 13,065, Level: 74 Points: 13,065, Level: 74 Points: 13,065, Level: 74
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat, Bench, Dead
Fav Supp: Chicken, Beef, water
Mr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master member
Default chocolate milk

here:s a piece I wrote about choco milk, enjoy

Post workout: Chocolate milk?

We all love chocolate and many of us love milk too, so someone decided to to combine the two and make the glorious creation known as chocolate milk. But did you know that drinking chocolate milk can yield the same benefits as a post workout drink? Yes you read that right, drink chocolate milk after a workout and it has the same benfits as your expensive post-workout drink/shake. This is where the fitness buffs, meatheads, and gurus sit back and call BS! Oh yes they are scratching their heads, crying out foul, saying my credentials are fake, possibly even petitioning against me! So what!!! Get over it and stop lying to the general public about information you already knew!

According to a study; post-exercise biopsies showed increased skeletal muscle protein synthesis. A sign that muscles were better able to build after consuming milk as opposed to a carb-only drink.(webmd,2011) Chocolate milk is an ideal solution post workout because it already has many of the nutrients that are found in sports drinks and shakes such as sugar and sodium that aid in replenshing energy and retaining water. Now I am not saying don't drink your expensive sports drinks/pwo (post workout drinks) by all means go for it. I am merely offering a solution to those like myself who train hard and are on a budget! I love my shakes post workout when I can afford the opportunity, but I will just as quickly drink me some good ole' fashion chocolate milk!

What about the guys/gals who want to watch their weight but still enjoy chocolate milk? Go low fat! Same benefit, just 1/3 of the calories! Mix it with you protein shake for the ultimate win/win, I'm just saying folks a little chocolate milk never hurt anyone!
CHECK OUT MY 1ST EBOOK
http://www.stronglife610.org
Mr.Silverback is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links