View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #452
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
A different package will be brought brother! Definitely looking bigger and still lean, dieting down will be a piece of cake this time around! Keep me updated on the show you decide to do, a roadtrip may be planned for it!

Keep pushing brother! Make the last 3-4 count!
I hope so my friend! Im training really hard to make it hapens...and sure i will let you know about my shows next yr. Take care and keep training hard bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
Great work! From the pic it certainly doesn't look like you are in off-season mode, lol. Scary to think what contest condition is going to look like next year.
Thats my goal my friend...i am going to try to beat my prev yr conditioning! and hopefully end up looking a bit fuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
So impressive how lean you stay in the offseason and continue to make such gains...definitely need to stop in here more often, such an inspiring physique!
thanks and feel free to stop by and post your comments!