Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast
Default AAEFX NF Pro

AAEFX NF Pro

Hands down some of the best protein i've ever tasted. I can honesty say that the guys over at AAEFX really care about taste just as well as quality. Their K-otic is one tasty product as well.

Shouts out to RippedMichigan for sending me over my first 5lber of this stuff. Immedaitely after i opened the top and pulled off the seal, the sweet smell of Vanilla hit my nose and made me hungry. I'm not talking bout that dull old vanilla smell, this stuff smelled like tub of fresh vanilla waffers or something, lol.

I never without a doubt that my blah tasting oatmeal was about to get a makeover. I usually mix 1 or 1.5 scoops of protein in with my oatmeal. It made me look forward to breakfast and post workout.

When i review protein i usually only review it on Mixability and Taste, and AAEFX NF Pro gets a 9.5 in both.

Excellent product by AAEFX.

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links