View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:39 AM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
I am all for pushing the boundaries!!

But how are you going to regulate this? I've tried a variation of this after reading some Broz stuff; long story short it lead to an injured knee for 6 months, and I have usually have pretty good knees.
Last time I did only one working set for each bodypart. Which lift I performed, and how heavy I went was based on how I felt that day.

Good mornings the first time around were with a moderate weight, slowly adding one rep per workout. Squats will be about the same. They will start with a moderate weight and seemingly low volume of singles.

For example, starting squats may be:

Monday - 325 x 5 singles
Tuesday - 325 x 6 singles
Wednesday - 325 x 7 singles
Thursday - 325 x 8 singles
Friday - 325 x 9 singles

Monday - 330 x 5 singles....

As with everything I do, regulation is based on body feel.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote