SFHW = Win
Max Brawn
Points: 5,197, Level: 46 Points: 5,197, Level: 46 Points: 5,197, Level: 46
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 1-2
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Kettlebells, for now
Fav Supp: XTend
Aurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributor

Funny (and true) story: My wife has a pair of the Skecher Shape-Ups shoes (similar to the Reebok ones advertised), and she was doing a training class (agile development methods, or something similar). For this class they used making paper airplanes as an example of the process, and my wife volunteered to be the "tester". This involved picking up a plane, moving to a mark on the floor, and launching the plane such that it would fly at least as far as another line on the floor.

Well, she got into a groove of running to where they were building the planes and running backwards to the line to launch them. Until she let her weight go a LITTLE too far back, and then she rolled over the back of the shoes and... fell right on her butt. Needless to say everyone got a good laugh out of it.

Oops...
Valentin Konstantin Platz
Aurik is offline   Reply With Quote