T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn
Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
T-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machine

I saw the author of this book on one of the morning news show yesterday. It's a very interesting concept/theory/expose or whatever you call it, but I'm becoming skeptical of this sort of thing. For every scientist that publishes their new theories, there are ten others refuting it, and armies of naysayers and/or supporters. What is one expected to believe?

I remember when eating used to be fun. You ate a full meal without being sad that an animal died to feed you. You could have some bread without being worried that it's turning into blobs of fat on your belly. You could have a handful of M&M's without considering what it's doing to your blood sugar. Know what I mean?

I think it's all a plot to remove the joy of eating from our lives. We'll soon be sucking nutrients out of a tube. (Not really, just pushing my thoughts to the extreme.)

"There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal." - Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison - The Doors (1991)

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
T-Bone is offline   Reply With Quote