09-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Disney Land
Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback
Thought I would share!
I want to give you beginners a bit of information that only you can learn by working the trenchs. I'm not a "guru" nor do I care to be one and I most certainly could give a scrap about all the self proclaimed ones that never put in an once of work.
1. Deadlift, deadlift, deadlift...
2. Eat whole foods, drink chocolate milk, then think about supplements
3. Stop reading magazines
4. Stop doing chest and bi's brah...
5. Squat, squat, skwaat...
6. Drink more choco milk and eat more whole foods
7. Get a decent routine that is proven
8. Surround yourself with stronger-than-you buddies that have the same goals.
9. Put the keyboard and mouse down then go lift heavy weight...
10. Stop staring in the mirror brah...
11. Rest, Rest, Rest...you grow outside the gym
12. Learn that nobody that's serious cares about your new gym outfit
13. Some girl is warming up with your max, so start eating n' liftin'!
14. Ask questions if you are unsure and learn to take positive criticism from experienced lifters.
15. Check your ego at the door or the iron will humble you severely
Unsure about anything on this list, then feel free to ask and we will help you! You aren't in this alone so don't go about it alone.
Man this is an outstanding post...
Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete