View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

My biggest motivation to get involved with fitness came from my interest in baseball. I would spend my days playing "strikeout", which was a game with two guys (3 if we could find an outfielder), a brick wall and a tennis ball.

We would draw a strike zone on the wall with chalk. A single was a grounder past the pitcher. A double was a fly ball over the pitcher's head into the outfield. A triple was a one bouncer to the fence.

Out leagues were so elaborate that we kept records. We would play next to an old age home, and the elderly gentlemen would come out and watch us.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote