View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 12:11 PM   #448
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

The end of the week! ...I managed to survive another week pushing my self to the limits of my capacity...working 11hr/days and training for another 2-3 hrs is very tough but i dont have another option at this point other than keep moving foward. Wed, this past week was specially tough...i felt like a walking zombie all day....I took 2 extra serving of PROTOCOL at work to see if that would help me feel better...Tough day for sho!

Saturday: Great Arm/Delt Workout....After sleeping at least 10hrs friday night my body and my mind was ready for war.....i went crazy!! I started my workout a 2pm and by the time i finished Cardio was already 5:15pm...My delts were hating me for sure after all the torture! The workout was so long that i dont remember how many sets i did LOL!....i felt bullet proof and when i feel this way i just let my body go!!

A few hrs after my workout i started to feel my arms/delts aching bad and i felt really sleepy, the usual effects after a long workout....but i had one more thing to do before going to bed...my cheat meal...I went to my fav italian restaurant with my wife and i had a huge meal....Chicken parmesan + lasagna and to finish a triple chocolate cake! The perfect day in my mind

Update: Ok moving to another subject; this offseason is almost over...i have only another 3-4 months before i am planing to start my Contest prep for next year competition....i just hope to bring a better package...this year i have been testing several things as far as my diet/training is concerned., i will find out soon if they worked or not LOL! Ok time for an update picture...3-4 months to go