Thread: Some Humor
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Some Humor

Here's a good quote on humor that I found tonight:

The lost art of humor - Jack/Zen

Quote:
I think I'm sometimes the only one in the dozens of meetings I'm in weekly who notices a glaring lack of humor. Serious business is serious, I understand, but perspective without humor is a very narrow perspective indeed. Taking the subject matter seriously is one thing; taking ourselves too seriously is another. No wonder friction is much the norm when we're low on the social lubricant of humor. It's a worthy intention to en-lighten any dialogue, and always a delight to discover at least one other set of twinkling eyes.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 09-23-2011 at 10:50 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links