Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

If I were to bulk I would use the exact same diet I'm not now, which is low carb during the week with a carb up on the weekend. I've read about people bulking on it just by upping calories during carb ups, and upping how long they do the carb ups. I'm only doing 1 day a week of carbs to try to cut fat, but if one were to up that to 2 or even 3 days I bet it would be perfect for bulking.

If you train 3 days a week then those could be your high carb days, with low carb on off days to improve insulin sensativity and avoid gaining fat.

I know from experience that cycling carbs like this gives you a huge increase in insulin sensativity so that when you do get carbs they really do what you want them to; make you bigger and stronger.

Insulin is really anabolic. All the top bodybuilders are actually injecting this stuff, although they all use it differently because of the extreme risk involved. My point is that you don't want to completely give up on the good stuff that your body can already make naturally.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote