Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
You wont lose explosiveness, the bar may slow a little, but honestly you will be able to pull harder, at the minute if you exploded that bar up as hard and fast as you can you would throw it through the roof.... add another 40lbs and full force may only get it to shoulder height and thats the sweet spot you want to hit, where you can only get it to shoulder height, then body speed takes you under.

You are holding back at the minute mate, im sure of it.

Ill watch the vids from your last stunning session later

Carl.
OK - Gotcha!! Now I can't wait to do Hang Cleans again. Once I got them down pat, I can then do power cleans. Yep, I don't wanna hold back anything. Thanks so much Carl for helping me with these Oly Lifts. I am having so much fun with them as I am learning them the right way this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Those squats look WAAAAAAY better. Much more comfortable and you looked stronger too. I could see you pushing knees out and it looked like you were sitting back more as well. I actually thought you had about another 20 rep's in you on that set. Great to see. Now get some real weight on the bar again ASAP

LtL
Music to my ears Big Al

And you know it - I cannot wait to add more poundage!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MC* View Post
You are smashing some serious weights Jim and fixing form issues along the way. The cut is gonna be EPIC!
Thanks GunNard I am going to make sure this cut is epic - I'm throwing everything I got at it
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote