Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

This was a great talk in SB. Yes I will be going back to bulk and will be maintaining 20 lbs of fat weight in my bulk. I will track my LBM so I know were I'm at and when I need to up my intake or cut back.
If you don't track and know were you are at you have no idea if what you are doing is working or if just your arm to mouth is.

In my opinion adding more than 20 lbs of fat weight over show weight (the natural pro BBer norm) is just adding fat cells that you will never ever loose and just that many more to shrink down when you want to trim down or get cut.

There is no way I will burn threw 20 lbs of fat energy in one 35 set work out and tap into muscle.

The body can only produce .5 lbs. of LBM in a week any more naturally is imposable.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 09-20-2011 at 08:07 AM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote