Fat, Pale, Weak
Max Brawn
Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Beer
austin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machine
Default 9/15/2011 clean and pressing stuff

Today I didnt print anything out for my workout. I just wanted to play with the new weight room at my new building. We ordered nothing but bumper plates. We have 4-45's, 4-35's, 2-25's and 2-15's. We also got 2 5 pound plates that are steel. Our new bars are fairly low quality with razor sharp knurling. I decided that since I could play around and finally drop a weight if it went wrong, I would try some power snatch, clean and jerk, and some heavy power cleans.

Power snatches:
75X3
95X3
115X3
135X3
150x1*
These were very ugly and felt horrible. The last set doesnt really count as it was more like a wide grip clean and press.

Clean and press/power jerk(Clean each rep)
150X3
160X3
170X3
185X2
205X2
225X1
240X1
255Xmissed clean*
Had a lot better luck here, these felt smooth and natural. I really screwed up with the last one though. As I failed to power clean it, I decided I would try to continental clean it and pulled my right bicep irritating it a lot.

DB Bench Press:
90'sX3X5

Facepulls:
cant rememberX3X10*
We have a sorta cable cross machine that really suck for facepulls. I will have to substitute bent over lateral raises for these in this facility.

Notes: Other than irritating a bicep this was a great session. I did forget to do my rows, which is kind of dissappointing, but all in all a good workout.
austin.j.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote