View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 08:48 AM   #10
Disciple X
Max Brawn
Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Disciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machine

No. Lol. I'm trying to paste my workout and cant get it to work... i just typed something and tried to edit it to see if it would let me. It just keeps refreshing the reply screen. I'm on my phone though... i'll get it figured out.

I've been lifting on and off since i was 13...gotten very serious the past few years. i'm 25 now. I've run several 5x5 programs in the past though with good results.

Some of my lifts are bench 315 touch and go, 295 paused, and last workout 275 x 4 sets of 3 paused. Suited squat- had 585 on my back last week and it was butter. Didnt hit depth though. Raw dead 475 conv (havent trained conv in a while thouh) and sumo 475 2 weeks ago with powerpants and a belt... just to give you an idea where i stand...

Last edited by Disciple X; 09-19-2011 at 08:59 AM.
Disciple X is offline   Reply With Quote