Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
The fact that the buildings collapsed as through controlled demolition, and no central structure was left - when the builders themselves are on record as saying the towers would withstand the impact of a plane.

Building 7 collapsed in the exact same way, later in the day, with no similar plane attack. Metallurgical tests prove nothing inside the building could have caused the massive steel girders to have collapsed this way.

Between 5 and 7 of the people accused of doing the hijacking have turned up, alive, in a BBC documentary on 911.

I can go on, but these are some of the more established facts, in addition to those BTB mentioned.
It is all very odd. So many things make no sense about the whole thing. The 'official' story of 9/11 is an example of stories of this nature being riddled with holes. The most heinous thing I can think of is that the US govt. knew there was an attack coming and allowed it to happen a la Pearl Harbor. As dodgy as governments are, I couldn't ever envisage them actually being directly involved! I just can't! Not that it matters. Many thousands of good people perished. Other brave rescue people followed.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links