View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
What proportion of US people do you think question the 'standard explanation' when it comes to things like: 9/11, the moon landings, JFK's assassination, etc etc.? Or does it vary widly according to which particular event it is?
I would say 25-30% of folks would believe most conspiracy theories if ask, but most of them are processing their decision on minimal information. I don't know many folks personally who have put much thought into 9 11, for example.

JFK....I think is very low on the scale. I don't believe many folks believe in the theories.

Moon landing, probably even lower.

I would say the highest over here has to be Roswell and all the mysterious lights. I might be wrong though. The government does a good job of trying to cover up operations on air force bases and this leads to a lot of crack pot ideas.

9 11 is probably the most interesting of all the conspiracy theories to me personally. While I have drawn no opinion on the information considered or labeled fringe, it does raise a lot of questions. Thermite. Detonations that appear to precede the collapse. The apparent mysterious death of one of the Tower 7 survivors.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote