Thread: Gym stories 1
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:39 AM   #14
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore_716 View Post
Well here's a stupid one for ya. My gym is kinda weird. All the equipment is new (not better) and they kind of want to cater to the middle aged exercise type. Not the muscle head like myself. Anyway I get more and more people asking me questions. how do I get this part to grow or what are you taking that kind of thing. I always tell them "I am not a trainer but this is what works for me. I learned this the hard way from trial and error not in the pages of a book." So all the gym employees wear black t-shirts. after a couple of weeks of me getting asked questions I noticed on the back of all the employees t-shirts it now says trainer in big white letters. Funny thing is most of the trainers have no gym etiquette and are way out of shape.
Good story. Really points out what you've accomplished and how you carry yourself in the gym.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote