View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
moore_716
Banned
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer
Default Palo Alto ATP tabs

this is a good supp. and would be excellent to stack with a preworkout formula. For me it does not ad energy or give you a kick in the ass. What it does is give you extra endurance and much quicker recovery. Example lI can do a set of DB bench to failure and within 2 minutes I feel ready to go again. Wioth a spotter I am good for atleast 1-2 more reps than normal. I would say anyone can use this product, but I don't think the beginner will get the full affects of it though. You must really be in tune with your body to know when it's doing it's thing. I will add that I have been using supp.'s now for around 15 years and it's very possible that my receptors are shot to hell. This just means that I also may be missing out on some of the affects of it. I will be adding reset AD to my stack soon so hopefully all my supp's will get better. Anyway i would recommend this product either stand alone or especially with a preworkout formula.
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links