Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Some people will just always take things the wrong way...when I saw the girl doing inclined press-ups using the smith machine, I wondered why she had to take up a machine space to do them; pretty sure she could have found somewhere else and freed up the machine. It wasn't busy though, so I suppose it wasn't really an issue.
Although to flip this around; at my first ever PL Meet this older woman sort of took me under her wing and made sure I did everything I needed to do correctly, like weigh-ins, changing, making sure I was ready before I was called up etc. I had my brother there but we were both as clueless as each other! She was a really lovely woman and made the Meet a hell of a lot smoother for me.

After that Meet I never competed in BWLA again, moving to the BDFPA so I never saw her after that.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote