Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Haha, not sure what kind of antics I will see at the gym but I know the last time I went there for the induction, the one female that was there could not take her eyes off me and in the leaflet they hand out on etiquette, it hints that women are the worst at the gym, for stare-downs and such.
I rarely get irked in gyms but the one that stands out I still remember now and it was about 11 years ago. This female lifter was doing Bench Dips but insisted on using the only Bench Press station in the gym. There were about 12 other plain benches she could have used but she insisted on using the one with the uprights. When I asked her, she refused to move saying she had every right to be there.

Look, I'm not picking on you because you're a woman. So stop being a defensive twat!!!
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote