Old 09-14-2011, 08:06 AM   #5
Hazzard
Max Brawn
Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
will update with you later, as I lease out a gym for my personal training company...lol
Awesome, can't wait to hear what you have to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Nice. Tell stories about the regular "Deadlift like a muppet" day that the members of our gym seem to have without telling us.

LtL
Oh God, the amount of people I see deadlifting with worse form than my Mum could do is bloody horrendous. There are kids that mooooove.... reeeeally.... slooooowly.... because "time under tension, gonna get me hench right?!". Good luck with that.

But that reminds of the amount of people that just don't warm-up properly. I'm not expecting someone to go and do a bunch of cardio before they train, but to start on a 60kg bench, then 100kg, then 140kg and they wonder why they can only get a dodgy 140 followed up two upright rowed reps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
I am not a muppet, I am not a muppet, I am not a...

Haha, not sure what kind of antics I will see at the gym but I know the last time I went there for the induction, the one female that was there could not take her eyes off me and in the leaflet they hand out on etiquette, it hints that women are the worst at the gym, for stare-downs and such.
Hot.