Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

PT was easy today. Some lunges followed up with some running. All of it really, really hard for some of these pencil neck kids, and really, really easy for big ol' strong me. We did end by doing 190 push ups when people got lots of questions wrong, but we got to go to our knees when we could do no more with good form. I thought about getting out the dragging sled I keep in my car for a few rounds after everyone else left, but I do have that pregnant wife to get home to.

Here's what I ate after I got home from PT;
2 sirloin steaks wrapped in bacon then grilled and covered in cheese,
1 chicken breast split into two pieces, fried in EVOO and covered in cheese,
and 1 beef burger patty with, of course, CHEESE.

I'm getting sick of savory, creamy foods. I really want something sweet, but luckily I have Diet Sierra Mist to tide me over. My wife went shopping, which is never a good thing, and she brought home chocolate soy milk and ice cream.

Thanks baby, I love adding extra temptations to my life!

Of course, she didn't get EGGS, which is the one thing I needed that I'm also completely out of.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote