Old 09-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
PrimalBeard
Brawn
Points: 1,185, Level: 18 Points: 1,185, Level: 18 Points: 1,185, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Capsaicin
PrimalBeard is a consistent contributorPrimalBeard is a consistent contributorPrimalBeard is a consistent contributorPrimalBeard is a consistent contributorPrimalBeard is a consistent contributorPrimalBeard is a consistent contributorPrimalBeard is a consistent contributorPrimalBeard is a consistent contributorPrimalBeard is a consistent contributorPrimalBeard is a consistent contributorPrimalBeard is a consistent contributor
Post PrimalBeard: Punch a bear and live

Goals long term:
Lift. Heavy.
Deadlift 500, Squat 450, Bench 300, Power Cleans (#).
Be able to punch a bear and live (or at least not immediately die).

Goals immediate:
Gain Muscle. Lose weight.
Work on my form still seeing some lower back pain after workouts (working with a trainer on Friday to see what I'm doing wrong).

I'm 6'2" and weighed 281# a month ago. I'm down to 265 as of this morning, so paleo/primal is both meatlicious and making a big difference in my life (weight and overall health). I put on 65 of that over the past three years and I want it gone.

I like to say it's because of my weight that I can't do clean pull ups, but we all know it's not only that. I need to work on arm strength. I believe this is the same reason I have trouble with Power Cleans. Deadlifts may be my focus, but I want overall strength. I'm happy to do BBB.

I never thought I'd enjoy lifting this much. I think you all know even better than I do at this point what an incredible feeling it is. This started as a way to lose weight. It's now a part of my life I will fight to keep it that way.
PrimalBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links