Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
Some of you mat know, some of you may not, some of you may care, again some of you may not.

I have been down quite a bit the last few months, being laid off from a relitively well paid job, other things in the home life, etc etc... have all got on top of me.

I had to take a job with riubbish hours, not vey good pay and practically no prospects to pay the bills. i appreciate i was lucky to fall in to work straight from my other role, but it has been far from ideal.

However MAB and its members have been a massive help for me, endless support from the members and something for me to look forward to each day. It has kept me motivated in the gym, when i could easily have just packed it in and felt sorry for myself if i didnt feel accountable to the guys (and girls) here and my training log.

Seriously, I could have gone down a dark path had it not been for everyone here.

I have just been offered a new job, excellent hours, good prospects and pay is alright and I feel without the support of you all egging me on and encouraging me to not give up, it may never have happened.

So thanks.

Carl.
Time to celebrate with a hard workout/heavy eating session
Well done mate! Lost 75% of my income last month when my biggest client left. Slowly recovering, a bit annoyed I am scrounging in the writing bin again but it's ok.
Good for you though
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote