Old 09-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #5
mab54
Max Brawn
Points: 7,329, Level: 56 Points: 7,329, Level: 56 Points: 7,329, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Scivation whey
mab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machine

Almost everyone on this site was at least a 10 and could remember what happened pretty easy. I was only 6, but I still remember somethings.

I'm sure this affected you guys a lot more then me, all I remember was sitting in my kindergarden class and the intercom came on and started calling kids out my class.

By about noon I was one of the only kids left in class so they let us go outside and play. When school ended my mom came to pick me up like she normally would execpt she was silent.

When we got home she told me what had happened. She answerd all my questions, like why did they do it? She would just say she didn't know.

We sat there the whole night watching the news, the only part she didn't let me watch was the flight 93 crash site because she hadn't seen it yet.

I wasn't old enough to really understand what had happened, but I will always remember me and my mom watching the news. I didn't go through what you guys did, about wanting to be with my family or worrying about where my friends were. That was just my experience from that day.
mab54 is offline   Reply With Quote