Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

I went out with the in-laws last night. I ate baked salmon with broccoli and asperigus as a side, everything coated in whipped butter. It was the first fiber I'd had in two days. I've gotta find a fiber supplement soon, because the plumbing is definitely not flowing at the moment.

I fell short on my calories.

Yesterday's totals;
calories- 2647
carbs- 44 (-9g fiber for 33 net carbs)
fat- 163
protein- 263

I fell far short on my fat, which is fine because I went over yesterday.

I started to feel sick after my dinner. Everything in my body hurt. My joints, my muscles, my head, my stomach, everything was sick in turn. I came straight home and went to bed instead of drinking a shake or something to get my 3k cals and 200+ grams of fat.

Bodyweight- 209lbs.

This is exactly the same as yesterday, and I think coming up short on cals is being offset by the fact that I'm so backed up and the moment. Once I finally go I'll lose about a lb.

Now excuse me, I've got some baconand eggs to cook!
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote