Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Yep, now I feel it. This workout is tough, but not just because of the movements themselves. Before I can do front squats I have to power clean the bar to my chest, and before I can do the dumbell bench I have to pick up the weights and get them in position, and stuff like that. It all adds up when you're heart rate is already elevated.

Today I did the same workout as yesterday, but I used 115 on the bar and 75 lb dumbells. I rested less than yesterday, so the workout felt as hard as yesterday even though the weight was less. I was in and out of the gym in a very short time, which is nice because I'm actually home before my wife even gets off work.

I've already consumed 1700 calories today. This has officially become a test of the calories in vs. calories out theory, because on this many calories I should be gaining 1lb a week. If I don't gain or even continue to lose, it will be proof positive that, at least for me, macros are just as important as calorie totals.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote