View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 01:39 PM   #670
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
Uggghh!

There is an alien living inside my body.. Knocked me flat on my arse Wednesday night, and ruined my triumphal return to work Thursday and Friday. I feel like I have mono. Sore throat, low grade fever. I don't know if or when I'll ever get lifting again.
Dr. Squatzilla prescribes plenty of college and pro football. Stay off your feet and rest up.

Quote:
Every Big 10 team has been to the Rose Bowl since the Gophers' last trip. My best buddy was born in 1960. He's lucky. He can say the Gophers have won a National Championship in his lifetime. I can't say that. And I'll probably never see a National Championship here, although my wife did score us a couple of tickets to the Miami of Ohio game on the 17th.
I watched the last quarter. One thing I will say...they looked spirited.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote