Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Sometimes when I was on I would get the feeling that I wanted to punch someone in the face. Now those feelings have actually increased, to the point where I'm imagining actually doing it.

That's new.

I've been convinced to push my first carb load back to next weekend, which doesn't excite me, but I know it's the best thing to do. That combined with this workout should completely drain all of my glycogen by the time I get to carb up next weekend. I'm sure it will be tons of fun. :/

I just finished my breakfast of 4 eggs and 4 strips of bacon, all covered in 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese. Before that I was in the gym by 5:45 for my abs, calves, and neck session. I found a new ab movement that absolutely kills, but unfortuantely it's far to odd to explain. It's a slight modification of something I found on T-nation, and hopefully I'll be able to get video of it at some point.

Other than that it was just some standard movements like leg lifts and calf presses on the leg press.

I'm looking forward to the session this afternoon. I'm sure that excitement will fade after I do this workout a few more times and start to really feel it.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote