Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Sounds like a plan. I had great success on a full keto and later a CKD last year going from 95kg's to around 80kg's. Have you read any of Jamie Lewis' writings on his Chaos and Pain blog? He writes a lot about keto and carb' cycling and would be worth checking out.

Your plan sounds solid. The only thing I would add is to NOT carb' up at the end of the first week. You want to make sure you're fully depleted before carbing up. See how one long carb' up works for you. I might be inclined to do two smaller ones.

LtL
uhg. . .I guess I'll wait to carb up until next week. I've been carb cycling, but my low carb days haven't been low enough, as I found when I started tracking macros again three days ago.

The celebration will have to wait until next weekend.

BTW, I ate over 3000 calories yesterday and lost a lb. I know it's still water weight, but last time I ate over 3k cals was for a bulk and I gained a lot over the first few days.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote