View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:08 AM   #15
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
My plan for now is to carb load Friday evening and all of Saturday. Once I go to cut mode I'll do either Friday or Saturday alone. I had read about people having trouble cutting on two full days of carbs, so it makes sense.
Sounds like a plan. I had great success on a full keto and later a CKD last year going from 95kg's to around 80kg's. Have you read any of Jamie Lewis' writings on his Chaos and Pain blog? He writes a lot about keto and carb' cycling and would be worth checking out.

Your plan sounds solid. The only thing I would add is to NOT carb' up at the end of the first week. You want to make sure you're fully depleted before carbing up. See how one long carb' up works for you. I might be inclined to do two smaller ones.

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote