View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 01:01 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
I've been looking forward to this.

Good luck man. The approach looks very interesting. I hope it all works out.

Any plans to take videos along the way? It be cool to see it documented throughout the year. (even if you filmed the progress once a month). Just thinking it be cool to see you struggling with the weight and then a year later see you banging out 20 reps with it.
I will start doing videos probably when I hit 240-250 pounds. I want some of the weight off before I get to the meat of my quest. With my (ancient) setup, videos take a bit of time to process and get online. So maybe I'll do one a week. Possibly do one major lift each week, so over the course of a month I will have all 4 lifts covered.

I am going to back off 20 pounds to start, simply because of my recent illness. But my goals are still the same.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote