Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscletrainerdh View Post
I am reading "The Paleo Solution" by Robb Wolf and will probably start the diet on Monday.

I was introduced to it at the CrossFit games in August and while I'm not a Cross-fitter or espouse the Cross-Fit subculture, the book does make sense.
You'll find a number of fans of paleo around here. Crossfit, not so much. Crossfit women, definitely!

I've always liked the idea of carb cycling, for the same reason I like intermittent fasting. It's all about extremes for short periods of time.

As for the Anabolic diet specifically, I like it because I get to combine fats and carbs during the carb loads. In fact, I'm SUPPOSED to combines fats and carbs.

"Well, I guess I'll have a couple slices of pizza and a beer. . .if you say so!"

I just got done with my first workout on the super low carbs, and I was surprised at how well it went. I think I might have finally found the diet that will best help me reach my goals!
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote