Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscletrainerdh View Post
I am reading "The Paleo Solution" by Robb Wolf and will probably start the diet on Monday.

I was introduced to it at the CrossFit games in August and while I'm not a Cross-fitter or espouse the Cross-Fit subculture, the book does make sense.
You'll find a number of fans of paleo around here. Crossfit, not so much. Crossfit women, definitely!

I've always liked the idea of carb cycling, for the same reason I like intermittent fasting. It's all about extremes for short periods of time.

As for the Anabolic diet specifically, I like it because I get to combine fats and carbs during the carb loads. In fact, I'm SUPPOSED to combines fats and carbs.

"Well, I guess I'll have a couple slices of pizza and a beer. . .if you say so!"

I just got done with my first workout on the super low carbs, and I was surprised at how well it went. I think I might have finally found the diet that will best help me reach my goals!
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote