Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

I train at home so most of my stuff is in my training room with my buddies which never shut-up when I am training (I have two of these):

I bring the nylon adjustable shoulder strap from my lap top bag, and use it to do Weighted Pull-ups and Weighted Elevated Push-ups.

My workout progression log: Which also contains, previous workouts, dietary parameters, work out calender, etc

Also bought another weight stacker a few months ago: (now I have two, I got tired of the plates laying around the Squat rack/Bench set, lol)

Before work out, I usually drink a several cups of coffee, a Protein/carb drink, and several glasses of water. And before commencement, I bring about 4 large glasses of water. I take no supplements other than Whey/Casien Powder, Fish oil, flax oil, and fiber-powder.

And, the most important thing, is I bring my sons Quentin (22, and 235 pounds, and Dustin (26, and 240ish pounds) with me to the gym on a regular basis, to work out with the old man.

Nothing special. Pretty basic and simple, and served extremely well.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 09-07-2011 at 07:42 AM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote