View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 05:21 AM   #2
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

I have a BIG kit bag that I take to the gym, mostly because I can't be bothered to unpack and repack every time. In the bag I have:

- Caffeine tab's for pre-training boost
- Deep heat because I'm old and feel it
- iPod in case I have to train alone
- Loose change to buy food supplies
- Protein shaker
- Xtend
- Logbook and pen: ESSENTIAL to make sure that I track my exercises in rotation and make sure I beat the last PB
- Squat shoes used for all squats and flat bench
- Converse for deadlifting
- Regular flat soled trainers (Puma Dallas, blue, thanks for asking) for everything else
- 13mm, single prong lifting belt for lifting heavy things
- Drawstring bag containing wrists wraps (various pairs from old to new, short and thin to long and thick), lifting straps, baby powder (meet only) and fat gripz
- Canvass bag containing bands (reds, blues and greens) and masking tape to mark lines on the floor if my feet are getting out of line
- Chalk box also containing smelling salts
- Lifting suit (leotard) for judging depth on heavy squats and for pulling big and avoiding having my hands catch on my thighs
- Long socks for deadlifting
- Beanies because I am bald and like to train in a hat in winter

I think that's it. I also have bench press boards in the boot of my car

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote