Fat, Pale, Weak
Max Brawn
Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Beer
austin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machine

My suggestions for you:
First if you want to make 198, diet to 205-210 then water cycle to 198. Research how to water cycle. Losing 12 pounds with water cycling is fairly easy. I have used it for as much as 20 pounds before.

Second: Control how much stuff goes into your mouth. Dieting is fairly simple. Want to weigh less, eat a little less. Want to lose weight quicker? Run some hills, flip a tire, swing a sledgehammer, etc. Dont over think dieting as a strength athlete. Eat alot of protein, a moderate amount of fat, and fill in whatever remaining calories with good carb choices.

The biggest part of dieting is to learn what works for you. A 80% Paleo diet works wonders for me, letting me shed fat while still eating fairly close to maintainance. Experiment, find what works for you, and stick with it.
austin.j.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote