Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

No problem man. I'm glad I could help.

As for the cardio, thats important because its burning calories which affects how many calories you'll need to build muscle. That being said you CAN do cardio during a bulk, you just have to eat even more than you would without doing it. Your plan of adding to your intake until you are gaining consistently is a good one that will work even with the cardio.

I do have one more suggestion, and that's regarding the type of cardio your doing. Hiit is a great way to burn fat, but it can kill your ability to recover and grow between lifting sessions. I'd highly recomend cutting it to one hiit session a week, and make your other two sessions LIT, or low intensity training. Walking is one of the best things you can do. It increases circulation which will actually assist with recovery, and actually does a better job of burning fat than many think, without using up so many calories that you don't have any left over to get your muscles growing.

If you do keep the hiit with multiple sessions a week, then pay close attention to your strength. If it isn't going up, even when you increase your food intake, then you aren't recovering between sessions and will need to cut down on the hiit accordingly.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote