Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Your logic is sound, so I'd say go with whatever gives you the most confidence in the context of the information we've discussed.

As for your diet, if you want chicken caesars and beef patties, then you need to join me in the glory of carb cycling! (no wraps though, lol)

Here's what I ate today, which is a non-training day;
breakfast- 4 egg omelet with turkey sausage and cheddar cheese.
lunch- protein shake with whole milk and a little olive oil.
afternoon meal- 2 chicken breasts, 2 hamburger patties, and 4 ribs at the in-laws.
evening meal- Probably another protein shake or omelet.

One of my favorite meals is a package of ground beef or turkey mixed with 4 eggs and cheese.

The only tough thing is not combining fats and carbs. They just taste so good together.

If you google carb cycling you'll find enough info to get your head spinning. Just keep reading and eventually it will start to make sense, and you'll know way more about things like insulin response and macro ratios than you ever wanted.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links