CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

So about todays session, The Dumbbell rows are a great move to have in this routine. 90 lbs felt great concidering I have 2 more days to do them in this week. Will go up again next week to 95 as I feel that will challenge me. So far 90 is work but not a real challenge. after 95 I am going to get partial plates and start going up 2.5 lbs a week or so.

the chin ups were done to hit the biceps although the dumbbell rows hit them pretty good as well.
Today being the heavy day, my core was feeling it very well . I will do some direct ab work on wednesday as its my light day and maybe friday depending on how i feel.

Tomorrow Im going to try some Tabata routine for cardio . I will post about that and let you all know if I survived