CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
BCAA's (Xtend type products) even if you don't feel it helps you, I feel for the muscle preservation properties is is very important.

For a person younger then 25 I don't think a natural test booster will do much unless your naturally below normal levels. As you age and your levels naturaly drop, I feel they are worth it just for the extra drive in your workouts. (My product of choise is AAEFX Test Charge)

For me by staples very by if I'm in bulk or cut. My constant staple are any sup that helps me get the needs without getting the extra over weight from a food source. Making cutting a way to long or to much of a process.
Things like protein powder, Creatine (Kre-Alkalyn) and BCAA's.

I do have 2 staples do to my condition and age. They are Joint Rehab and the Test Charge.
I have done 3 cycles of test charge and I feel that it really helped me to recover and also drop weight on a cut but not lose any strength. It has been 4 months since I stopped and just ordered 2 more kits on the deal of the day promotion. At 39 years old, this stuff works in many beneficial ways.

I was using Extend for about the last 6 months, good stuff but just got some Recoup by dymatize in a package deal From Dymatize of Protein, Expand extreme pump and Recoup. This is my BCAA of choice now, I like it better then extend