Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
On my 21st birthday my friends shoveled my shots until I blacked out, then dropped me off at the foot of the local parking ramp and called the cops, lying and telling them I was going to jump. I had to spend 3 days in detox locked down on suicide watch.
What utter bastards! lol
Being from Ireland, the whole bloody week was a drunken haze in my late teens, early 20s. Used to work in bars so it was booze, booze and more booze. I usually remembered everything though. Used to start at 11am-noon and go till 3am some days. My hometown has lots of 'legends' when it comes to drink. Guys who would spend days in a pub, drinking non-stop except for a couple of hours sleep and the occasional meal which they may get from the bar!
Funny though, in America, you guys spend all that money on Psychiatrists, in Ireland, the barman is the shrink
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote