Old 12-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Some questions have been asked and these are the answers I found, this is pretty much all I can tell you. You will have to wait till Jan. 4th!!!

Very light/mild PCT required. I'd recommend Formadrol Extreme, and really think that would be ample, but you could get away with a Resveratrol product, and quite possibly even a stronger herbal test booster. It's kind of up to you.

Support supps are not NECESSARY, but they're never a bad idea. We will have CycleShield available soon for on-cycle support or all-around daily health.

In all honesty, I probably won't use any on-cycle support for Natatropin.

And for those wondering why would PCT be required if it is a "Natural" product?
Simple, It is natural in the sense that the androgen is extracted from a natural plant source.

It is not a test booster, nor is it a PH. - It carries with it androgenic activity on its own and needs no conversion, but it is non-steroidal.

It is NOT steroidal.
It is NOT a prohormone.
It IS androgenic and has the possiblity of androgenic sides, although none have been reported.
It DOES require a PCT.

This was posted on another forum...

AE14 ran a log on AM for us. Over four weeks he gained 4.5lbs, and judging from his pictures, it's all solid. The only side he mentioned was increased urination; we concluded by how he felt that it was merely sub-q water as he didn't have any symptoms of dehydration. He really looked much leaner and more vascular coming out. His PCT consists only of T911, which he's still running and doing great with. All of his lifts went up.

He rated it a 5:1 ratio of Anabolic Activity v. Sides, which is pretty awesome. His other comparisons were as follows:

" Per LG here is my comparison:
Superdrol: 10 Anabolic / 8 Sides
Epi/Havoc: 7 Anabolic/ 3 Sides
Furaz: 3 Anabolic / 0 Sides
1Andro: 5 Anabolic/ 2 Sides

Natadrol: 5 Anabolic/ 1 sides "

Hope this answers any questions any one might have.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote