Shadowschmadow
Totally Bitchin'
Max Brawn
Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 8 years off and on
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Shadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I don't really like the way this is headed.
Then let's stop it before it starts. The statements I made were nothing more then me stating my position, and were not intended to be taken as argumentative or debating. As I've said, I've been in this argument too many times to want to scour pubmed, opposing author's work, the web and other sources just to be involved in a pointless debate.

I won't debate with you unless I'm willing and prepared to back my position, and I believe you already know better of me than to assume I'll just begin making stabbing gestures of disrespect without giving valid and refuting evidence.

From my experiences; this is one of those debates where the arguing parties have already chosen a side, and nothing the other says will ever change the other's position. It just causes problems with people you otherwise like and get along with.

Last edited by Shadowschmadow; 09-02-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Shadowschmadow is offline   Reply With Quote