Shadowschmadow
Totally Bitchin'
Max Brawn
Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 8 years off and on
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Shadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributor

Honestly, I typically refrain from using the words "cheat meal" and/or day. To me its not cheating; either you're on top of things or your diet is out of wack. And I know that the typical diet fails because people don't understand that you it's unnecessary to eliminate these kinds of foods from your diet; they just need to be limited.

If your macros will be met for the day, or the food will put you relatively close your macro requirements and it doesn't ignore your calorie limitations, then I don't see an issue with consuming items some may perceive as cheats.

Understand I'm being rather vague here, and I'm not noting my belief on the importance of having adequate veggies, fruits, etc. in your diet. I'm specifically talking about including "cheat" foods when the rest of the diet is properly structured.