Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Week 1 Day 2:
The site where I do my work went down so I went to the gym early. Not a good idea! Luckily, today was light squats because the rack was taken up the whole hour I was there. Half the time was with squats, the other 30 minutes by big BB'ers doing barbell curls. Ended up doing the squats at the end on a Smith Machine which will NEVER happen again. I hated it! Anyway, moaning aside

In KG's
Deadlift: 70, 85, 100 x 5: Pretty easy and I expected it to be. I tend to lift close to the bar, feels better than leaning back but I think it's the wrong technique after all even though it feels good.
Military Press: 30, 40 x 5, 47.5 x 5 x 3: Would have preferred not to clean it off the ground but I managed strict form easy enough.
Cleans: 52.5 x 5 x 3: No problems
Squat: Smith Machine: 70Kg on the machine x 5 x 3. Didn't like it at all, couldn't set myself properly.
Weighted Push ups: 2 x 12 with 10kg on my back: Tiring!
Pull Ups: Shoulder width: 2 x 4*: Tragically, this is a 2 set PR!
Abs: Kneeling pulldowns: Pin 16 on machine: 3 x 20
Decline sit ups: 15, 10, 15
Side Bends: 2 x 15 with 20kg dumbbells
Woodchop: 2 x 10 with 10kg dumbbell.

Felt good after the 3 mains but exhausted after the ab work. Conditioning, where art thou?
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote