Old 12-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #30
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
good story in nots... Consider reading it

squat- wu, wu, 245x5x3*
deadlift-***vids*** 225x5, 275x1, 295x1, 315x1, 335x1, 355x1**
press-wu, wu, wu 105x5x3
grip thingy- wu, 100x25, 100x35 (too lazy to change plates heavier)

notes
squating was hard as hell. I was sore as hell from front squats. These were so fucking hard. On the last set of the last rep, i dropped down to fast and the bar hit the pins. I somehow managed to get it under control and finish the rep.

Then when i went to rack it, i missed it on one side. A guy stopped his bb lunges to come help, but i racked it b4 he got there.

This same guy leg pressed around 1000 lbs today. Also i saw him at target yesterday wearing a (-insert his school name) stongman shirt. Before this ive seen him help his sister out with squats. The guy is huge. I had never seen him lift before though.

Yesterday when i saw him at target he was buying these:
. His mom was making fun of him for buying them.

After i walked out from under the bar he said "that was scary". I repied with "yeah i saw you at target yesterday, i was in line in front of you". He claims the smooth aways were for his girl friend." also he said he would spot me, but i was already done.

*next time i see him im going to ask for form help.*

because im an ego-maniac and was embarassed i decided to deadlift to make up for being a squat pussy.

I started with two 45's on each side. I normally use a 45 and a 35 on each side (becuase its easier to get on). So on my latter lifts i was assuming there was 20lbs less on the bar. After a few lifts i planned to go to 335lbs. I put what i thought was 335 on and got it (see vid). I guess i got it because i thought there was no way i wasnt going to get 335...

Just now as i put it on youtube, i realized it was actually 355, a pr by 15 lbs.

Suck on that hoes

355x1

does this looked locked out from the vid???? (i think it was, but can you tell from this?)

*****also im getting my bench from the guy tomorrow
looked good to me brother...looked easy too for you..great job

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote