Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

I wanted to comment of #2. I ALWAYS perform better the more people are around me. When I'm jogging, if I pass someone I always seem to find my second wind. Even as a golfer, when someone is letting me play through and they whatch me hit my drive, I ALWAYS seem to nail thr crap out of it straight down the middle. I also play my best rounds when I get paired with other groups, but only if they are as good as or better than me.

I find the same thing true in the gym. A few weeks back I went in on a Saturday, and there were lots of people. Combine that with the fact that my wife was being "cranky" and pissing me off, and I had one of the best squat workouts I've ever had. I just felt so pumped up because I knew people were watching. My mentality is "You think you're training? I'll show you what training is!." When I'm alone, I just can't get going.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links